Need Help?

2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Base 2dr Reg Cab 135 WB HD

2001 Dodge Ram 2500
Trim Info:
Rear Wheel Drive, Reg Cab 8'
Other Trims
Do you own this car?
Estimated Mileage
Enter current mileage for most
accurate info about this vehicle

Track Your Service Records
Get Recall Alerts
Get Updated Value Estimates on Your Car.

back to question list

Ask The Community

June 9, 2008, 3:55 pm


Question: How do I know if my truck has been in a prior accident?

What should I be looking for?

August 14, 2008, 3:47 pm

Scott J

You need to get the vehicle history report, which you can do with the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number). You might be able to get it if you type in the VIN at Driverside (I'm not sure).

Here's one guide to checking the vehicle history:

0/0 users found this helpful.

February 23, 2009, 8:39 pm

Francis M you need the vin # and about $30.00 for a one time check

0/0 users found this helpful.

November 21, 2010, 2:09 pm

Douglas G is faulty! I totaled a jeep in 2001. Early 2002 it was sold in another state with a clean title. ...just so you know...

0/0 users found this helpful.


Tips on Servicing

Car Brakes: How Do You Know When to Change Them?

By Zach Bowman For those who suffer a daily commute through heavy traffic, your vehicle's braking system can bring thousands of pounds of metal, plastic and empty Starbucks cups to a stop hundreds of times before you get to work. It goes without saying that these pieces wear out, but they do so slowly, meaning you may not notice they need attention until ...

Read more…